[❥] News

❥ GOFUNDME RAISER SET UP - YOUTUBE VID ADDED ❥

Tuesday, September 27, 2016

My nurse tote

I'm bot in nursing just yet but I thought to share what I have in my nurse tote :)

Scrubs:
.:Wonder Wink:.
I only have just one set of scrubs (will get more).
~~~~~~~~~~~
Manual Blood Pressure cuff:
It had a stethoscope on it but took it off as it became hard putting the cuff plus that back in its carrying case.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Stethoscope:
.:Black stand a-lone:.
.:Blue (came on the cuff):.
Both are for practice, till I get a MDF or Littmann
~~~~~~~~~~~
Pen light:
Just till I get a better one, I really don't like how the one I have atm, feels Lol
~~~~~~~~~~~
Name Badge Clips:
Pink
Purple
Autism theme
2 Breast Cancer awareness
~~~~~~~~~~
Carrying Bag:
Black carrying all for my small items
:::::::::::::::::
Books:
ACT Prep Guide

Please view the photos to see all the items that I have.

I will try to get a watch with a second hand (Casio - Amazon)

HESI A2 Admission Assessment Review book 3rd Edition

NCLEX-PN Prep Guide for LPN

Thank you :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my post